Our 3-days summer training “Process and Supplier Auditor VDA 6.3″ in Leipzig ended on 11 August 2017.
The participants, mainly from the automotive supply industry, have received extensive knowledge about the process and supplier audit subject during these 3 days. The main topics were the following:
- Modifications of VDA 6.3, version 2016, in comparion to the previous edition from 2010
- Interpretation and questions concerning realization of IATF 16949:2016
- Connection between IATF 16949:2016 and process/supplier audit VDA 6.3
- Documentation of potential analysis and process/supplier audits
- Analysis of returns from the field (damaged parts analysis – field)
The participants were involved by contributing their experiences from the automotive supply industry and by exchanging their ideas and views in several open discussion sessions.
Have we raised your interest in our quality management topics? Please klick on our semiar catalouge 2017 on the left side of this page or contact us for further information: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Kiendl LeanConsult Team